JK2 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK2 Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well guys...

Go down 
+3
]=ATS=[~lusantlueg
EnTeR
]=ATS=[~X-Jedi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
]=ATS=[~X-Jedi
Spanish Thingy

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:42 pm

How did you create your nickname? o:

Mine was cuz when my eng was a crap I though x-jedi had other meaning lol
Back to top Go down
https://jk2community.forumotion.com
EnTeR
fod nub

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:22 pm

From my keyboard? Smile
Back to top Go down
]=ATS=[~lusantlueg
Mexican Thingy

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:39 am

well it came first in the year... Question i don't remember haha but i had america online or that thing, and my mother created lusantlueg from my real name... lol they are the first letters of my name Razz and... that's it lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
]=ATS=[~X-Jedi
Spanish Thingy

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:16 pm

]=ATS=[~lusantlueg wrote:
well it came first in the year... Question i don't remember haha but i had america online or that thing, and my mother created lusantlueg from my real name... lol they are the first letters of my name Razz and... that's it lol Shocked

lol Razz lets see others story ( por cierto, las iniciales tuyas no que son lui? lol )
Back to top Go down
Purplez
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:15 pm

My cousin was making an X-Box (lol X-Jedi) Live account and his name was PurpleVinegar. Then, the account ended up not going through the registration so they had to call in to the X-Box Live help place. Then, they ended up trying to talk to a Mongolian guy for about 3 hours and got nothing resolved. Finally, he just made a new Live name and I took the PurpleVinegar name.
0.o Long story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purplevinegar.com
]=ATS=[~SyLba
Greek Thingy

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Mine came from a anime that i used to wacht when i was 10.It is called Shaman king and there is there a character with the same name.
Back to top Go down
]=ATS=[~X-Jedi
Spanish Thingy

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

]=ATS=[~SyLba wrote:
Mine came from a anime that i used to wacht when i was 10.It is called Shaman king and there is there a character with the same name.

OMFG U WATCH TV!
Back to top Go down
]=ATS=[~SyLba
Greek Thingy

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:41 pm

omg whys you saying like that Razz
Back to top Go down
]=ATS=[~Ty294
StarFleet Recruit
StarFleet Recruit

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Hehe mines a really long story:

It all started about 2 years ago when I got signed up on CBSsportsline.com (sports website). I took the name: viking294 cause my team is the Minnesota Vikings and the 294 was two Viking players numbers put togather. Since then I signed up on Filefront under the name "Ty294" and later changed my JK2 mp name to Ty294 so anyone from Filefront who was playing might reconize me. I've kept the name since.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja:O
thinks Purple is a Sexy Beast
thinks Purple is a Sexy Beast
BlueNinja:O

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Well, I am an asian/cuban, some people call me a Cubasian.... Blue is my favorite color <3 xD and i think Ninjas are cool.... there you go! Ninjas are ASIAN. I was thinking about the how to be a ninja video by nigahiga xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well guys...   Well guys... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well guys...
Page 1 of 1